Bankers Healthcare Group
Time & Location
About The Event
As VP of Predictive Analytics, Robert Stacey is responsible for the development, maintenance, and validation of all credit and revenue models. Model responsibilities include pricing, risk, acquisition, attribution, and capacity models. Robert also oversees the model performance reporting and monitoring.
Prior to joining BHG, Robert worked for GE Capital and JPMorgan. At GE, Robert developed several economic capital models, evaluating the risk of the firm’s nearly $350B commercial portfolio. At JPMorgan, Robert validated models related to the firm’s nearly $1T consumer mortgage portfolio. Robert was also responsible for responding to Fed questions on the CCAR / stress test mortgage models.
Robert graduated from Stanford University where he earned his MS in Management Science and Engineering with concentrations in Finance and Economics. He graduated #1 in his class. Robert currently lives in Davie, FL.
Robert is a proud University of Miami summa cum laude alum, BBA ’13, BA Econ ’13, and a leader in credit model development and revenue generation.
- Overview of BHG
- What we do
- Who we lend to
- How we make money
- Overview of the models / projects the Analytics department works on
- High level overview of the models (marketing, credit risk, pricing, and valuation models)
- Example reports we have in R Shiny
Data Interpretation & Presentation
- Model performance tracking reports
- Business goal projection reports
- Department performance and attribution reports
- Pricing strategy A/B testing reports
- Q & A